Notification of Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption
ISS Relocations is committed to fulfil all requirements regarding Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption, as stipulated under the ABC Charter.
ISS Relocations (The Company) is committed to legal and ethical behavior, and to refrain from doing anything that will harm the interests of other affiliates, clients, or the industry. The Company will take steps to ensure we are fully informed of applicable regulations and will monitor our employees and business partners to ensure full and continual compliance.
The Company will ensure that we are aware of all applicable laws countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we operate, and that we will obey and uphold those laws. The laws that apply to international business activities include those of the countries in which the activities occur as well as others that - like the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the UK Bribery Act 2010 - govern the international operations of national companies and citizens in respect of their conduct both at home and abroad. We must ensure that we are aware of and are complying with, applicable laws.
As a demonstration of our commitment, the Company pledges to take a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. At all times, the Company will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships. This will apply wherever we operate.
This notification is formally integrated into the industry quality standard and the Company undertakes to:
- 1. Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- 2. Never offer or make an improper payment or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- 3. Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- 4. Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- 5. Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- 6. Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- 7. Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- 8. Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- 9. Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not use, disseminate or copy it in any form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of it and do not disclose the contents to any person. We believe but do not warrant, that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should take full responsibility for virus checking. ISS Global Forwarding and its affiliated companies reserve the right to monitor all email communications through their internal and external networks.