PET RELOCATIONS SERVICES DUBAI
Pet Relocations - Your pet is very much part of your family and nobody understands this better than us. When it comes to your pet relocation, you want the best just as you would for any family member. Our service will give that peace of mind.
Arranging flights using the pet-friendly service providers. Veterinary checks, vaccinations, quarantine. Preparing documentation, Govt. departments licenses, permits, flight kennel and coordinate quarantine etc. and collecting your pet from the port or airport on arrival and complete all customs formalities for safe delivery of your pet.
Frequently Asked Questions
A1: This varies, it can take between 1 and 6 months depending on the import/export requirements of the countries
A2: Need to-date health certificates as a minimum. Some countries require your pet to have specific vaccinations.
A3: We can accommodate and take care pet until the formalities are in place and ready to travel.
A4: We cannot guarantee this as countries have different regulations on the carriage of pets? Some airlines in the USA and Canada allow small pets, whilst other countries require that all animals, including pets, travel as cargo.
A5: Your pet gets to travel in an air-conditioned, specially pressurized cargo area designed kennel with enough space to move around. It’s not recommended that your pet is fed during the flight, but they will have access to water.
A6: We do not recommend sedation. There can be side effects.
A7: The size of your pet is not a problem. We can make sure your pet travels in comfort however big.
To process application, requires the following documentation:
- Your passport, including residence visa, where relevant, vaccination certificate and authorization letter.
- The first page stating Name, Age, Species, Breed, Gender, Microchip etc.
- A vaccination record including product name, batch number and expiry date of the vaccination.
Following documents must arrive with the animal:
- Original Health Certificate – This must be 'Government Issued & Signed' health certificate in English. Please note that for European passports, signature of the “Clinical Examination” page at the back of the passport is not accepted. This Health Certificate must be issued within 10 days of travel.
- Original Vaccination Certificate, Certificate of Rabies Neutralization (where applicable) and import permit (we will send this to you).